Re: [LUG] Holsworthy venue?

On Sun, 27 May 2007 21:26:43 +0100
Tom Potts <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sunday 27 May 2007 11:42, Neil Winchurst wrote:
> > I have been away for a week. Before I left I sent an email about
> > possibly using Holsworthy Memorial Hall for meetings.
> Does it cost/does it have a bar? A pub meeting can be quite convivial - and
> free.
As I mentioned in my original mail, it would be free to us. Yes, there
is a bar, but that is separate from the IT room, so I don't know what
the situation would be. I can ask.

> >  Also about the IT
> > training that is going on there and that the IT manager was interested
> > in including Linux in his training.
> His training? Can we use the facilities to do training ourselves?

Again, in my original mail I explained. He is interested but does not
know much about Linux. He, I am sure, would be willing to let us do any
training ourselves.

Neil