Re: [LUG] Data centres - money mouth etc

Aaron Trevena wrote:
> I occasionally day dream about having a carbon neutral data centre
> somewhere in cornwall - there should be grants available.

Hi to everyone - I'm moving down to Exeter soon (from Cardiff) so have
just started following this list.

My partner and I are in the process of setting up an ethical web
hosting, web design and open source company.  It's our dream to set up a
carbon-neutral data centre, and we'd certainly rather put it somewhere
like the South West, where we'd like to create jobs, rather than in the
middle of London Docklands.  It's still a pipe dream at the moment, but
if anyone would like to work with us please do get in touch.

Steve