Re: [LUG] is it quiet or is it me?

On Wed, 23 May 2007 11:29:21 +0100
Tom Potts <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

To determine whether the list has been quiet or not, just check the
DCGLUG archive: http://www.dcglug.org.uk/archive/2007/05/maillist.html

(home-page->current_archive->main_index)

Then compare the end of that page with your local folder(s).

> My mail went belly up over the weekend - off Friday eve to Monday 9am
> I haven't received a LUG mail since then - would it switch me off if its
> having trouble sending?
> Tom te tom te tom

List queries can be directed to Alex
(http://www.dcglug.org.uk/linux_adm/contacts.php) but I think
individual email accounts are put into a suspended or temporary block
state if multiple list messages are bounced. Alex also reads the list
but it might be easier to ask him specifically about whether mailman
has had bounces from your email address.

--

Neil Williams