[LUG] Xterm eats my output

Hello.

Every now and then, when I'm working in an xterm-window, I stop being
able to see text that I type. It's very weird: I can still give
commands, and see their results in the window, I just don't see what I
type. It's not hidden -selecting the xterm doesn't show it either- and
it's quite likely that I just have pressed some combinations of keys
that caused this, but I would like to know a way to switch back to
'normal mode', other than closing the xterm and opening a new one.

Cheers.

Martijn