[LUG] PHP Error, Help!?

Hi all,

A site I'm working on is giving out an error when something is added
or taken away from the shopping cart. Everything still works fine, it
just looks ugly! If any one could give me a pointer as to what this
means/how to fix it that would be awesome! I'm no programmer and just
doing this for a friend so feeling a little lost with this error:

Warning: end() [function.end]: Passed variable is not an array or
object in
/home/handmaid/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-shopping-cart/wp-shopping-cart.php
on line 2912

I can figure out that the problem is in wp-shopping-cart.php on line
2912! Which is:

    case 4:
    $sidebar_args = end($GLOBALS['registered_sidebars']);
    $output .= $sidebar_args['before_title'] . TXT_WPSC_SHOPPINGCART."
$fancy_collapser" . $sidebar_args['after_title'];
    break;

(actually included the entire case statement, might be useful?) line
2912 is $output .= ...

any help is really appreciated :D

Best,

Jon