[LUG] Free- old PC's and parts

Just in case...

We've had a whole pile of old computers and random parts in our loft for
several years. Due to moving house we recently started to try and clear
them out. Before we get rid of them all, is anyone interested in anything?

I have:
- AT cases (with PSU's, mobos and processors, mostly pentium, some 486):
        - 1 or 2 desktop cases
        - 3 or 4 towers
Some have small HDDs, floppies, cd drives, etc. Some have had parts
taken for use elsewhere.
- 5-6 spare AT mobos
- 5-pin DINN/AT keyboards
- An old monitor (but I don't think it works well)
- A huge selection of ISA and EISA i/o cards, sound cards and graphics
cards.

Will need to be collected from Tavistock.

Anything not claimed will be taken to the dump.