Re: [LUG] OT: old style keyboard 5 pin din ?

thanks to everybody with offers of help.
I am now sorted and shall be rebuilding my spare machine machine this morning.
I have been able with a generous donation to receive a keyboard AND adapter to tide
me over but also another base unit atathed that was sitting idle saving me having to
mess around with hard drives from my own machine.

Thanks to GG and everyone else

Ray.

Sent wirelessly with Palm T3