[LUG] Website back

Urm, I hope Neil hadn't taken it down for a reason ;)

I think it hit the issue with the Apache2 start-up script on log-rotate
in Debian.

I replaced;
        /etc/init.d/apache2 restart > /dev/null
with;
        /usr/sbin/apache2ctl restart
in /etc/logrotate.d/apache2

But I've lost track if this is a sufficient fix for the issue or not. It
may be UML specific.

Which reminds me some DD needs to query if having start-up scripts
depending in kernel specific code directly should be against policy. As
I think the kernel specific stuff should be contained in a narrow
interface for those groups who are trying to replace the Linux kernel in
Debian with BSD or GNU HURD.