Re: [LUG] Timeouts over wifi

> When you have the laptop on wifi you aren't using the microwave by any chance?
'fraid not
> the two signals (laptop to bridge + bridge to ap) are conflicting in someway.
sorry. I didn't make it very clear.
the laptop to bridge connection is with a cable, so it's ethernet all
the way to the linkstation.
When I use the wifi, both the laptop and bridge connect to the ap. I
can access the bridge over the wifi connection and ping -f shows the
connection is good as far as the bridge. It's just that last (air to
link)station link that seems to object to my usage of wifi :(

> Is there a way to set them on different channels?
The ap only seems to support 1 channel at a time. I suppose if it
doesn't get better I could look at getting a second one, but it seems
to me like a stupid config somewhere.