Re: [LUG] Little bit off topic - The ZX Spectrum is 25 today!

Tom Brough wrote:

> As a BBC Micro owner of past years I am feeling a little out numbered
> after seeing the popularity of this thread ;-)

I had friends with ZX8[01]s and Spectrums (one of my staff was the
original author of XZX -- http://www.zx-spectrum.net/xzx/ -- many years
ago), but I always had BBC Micros.  In fact, I still have several model
Bs, an Electron, a Master, Master Compact and Master 512, with both the
Z80 and 6502 tube units, teletext adaptor and a number of other bits and
pieces.

James