Re: [LUG] Little bit off topic - The ZX Spectrum is 25 today!

On 23/04/07, Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I found a link to a BBC article on the Retro Gamer forums.  It seems the
> humble Sinclair ZX Spectrum is 25 today.

Yes - I was just talking about them on another list a couple of weeks
ago, I totally forgot they would be 25 years old this year.

As it happens I have one of the two speccys from my childhood now
after my stepdad brought it around as it's been in the attic for about
20 years.

A.

--
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk