Re: [LUG] OT Devon membership advantages

On Thursday 19 April 2007 7:27 pm, Martinus Scriblerus wrote:
> On 4/19/07, Ben Goodger <goodgerster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I've removed the bits that don't apply to me, but generally "yep". We
> > have a trago in cornwall too, you  know.
>
> We have two actually.

I've got to give it to you that you on the wrong side of the Tamar were the
first to have a Trago.  I remember going there in it's early days in the late
60's when I lived in Hartland.  I still have some screws that I bought then
that I thought were an absolute bargain.  Come to think of it, I very nearly
lived on the wrong side of the border then.  Brixham is much safer.

George