Re: [LUG] Last night's meeting

> Hi,
>
> Can someone give me a description of what these meetings are like, what
> you guys get up to? I see last nights was at the rugby club and I live in
> paignton so its easy to attend.
> As far as I see it, I'm intermediate at linux. I'm not a novice with lots
> to learn and I'm not an expect with lots to tell, although some things I'm
> quite adept with. For these reasons I think twice about attending.
>
> Andy

Everything and anything goes really.. usually people bring along working
systems.. someone breaks it, someone else fixes it...

Or is that just what happens when I'm there ??

Its a free for all session really, we discuss whatever comes up, while
about "other" software and generally have a good old chat about things..
nice chance to match faces to names etc too...