Re: [LUG] Command up upgrade from ubuntu to k/ed ubuntu was Re: Ubuntu , Kubuntu which to start with ?

On Thu, 2007-04-12 at 22:56 +0100, Mark Jose wrote:

> And its a very useful ftp tool and good for graphical ssh (via the fish://
> url) and.....
> Yep, Konqueror is a very versatile program.

I find that uploading a file to my web pages is a doddle with two
windows open, one my laptop original the other my ISP's just drag and
drop.
ssh is a step or two further on for me!

james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk