Re: [LUG] Command up upgrade from ubuntu to k/ed ubuntu was Re: Ubuntu, Kubuntu which to start with ?

On Wednesday 11 April 2007 18:08, Robin Menneer wrote:

> No more questions thank you.  I'm left with the feeling that I have bought
> a Ford when perhaps I should have bought a Vauxhall but without any chance
> of trying either beforehand.

Robin,
As you may have spotted, the Ubuntu cd will run as a live cd - as will Kubuntu
or Xubuntu...
So, as long as you don't mind the downloading time, you can try out all the
different versions before installing to your hard drive. I can easily post a
copy of Xubuntu and Kubuntu (both 6.06 versions and/or Kubuntu 6.10) if you
don't have a broadband connection.

Mark