[LUG] sound server

Just wondering if anybody knows if you can play (for
example) an mpeg file on one computer and have the
sound output from another computer via ethernet.

The fact they call them sound *servers* makes me think
it should be possible but I can't find anything on the
interweb.

Mark

PS - I'm talking about having sound and vision on
different computers, in case I was less than clear.