Re: [LUG] devon cup final - paignton vs torquay an opportunity, to promte the lug / foss etc.

Paul Sutton wrote:

> Not quite on topic this,  but Paignton are through to the final of the
> devon cup and have a home game against torquay, (21st April)   now to me
> this is an opportunity for.
>
> 1.  A meeting
> 2.  Promoting Linux / OSS in some way,   even if its like handing out
> cd's to people at the game or something similar.  We have a meet on the
> 12th anyway,  so

Certainly, anything that promotes the efforts of the group would
be a good thing, however we must promote GNU/Linux and free
software as a group, rather than taking the potentially easier
option of going with the flow.

By the way Paul, nice to have you back in the country.

mattl