Re: [LUG] Invoicing software

Do you run apache MySql and php? on your FC6 Box?

        If so you can use my system I have written for My Shop. It is based on
a Web interface with Modular forms which enable me to do Till cashing
up, invoice data entry with all VAT info, invoice reports Takings
Reports, I fix Computers as a side line so I have a Form to enter each
Customer and their Details. then an invoice producing form.
Also we have Shop accounts (tabs) so there is a form for those. I do a
Simple PAYE form which includes Staff Hols,( all our staff have just one
tax code mostly the Basic Code).
And lastly We run a Small B&B so I have a Booking form, alterations Form
Preview Bookings, Confirmation Letter and invoice.

        All this is done in webpages and if my staff can use it must be
"Simple"

        One day I want to put it out on the Net on a MYsql host for Small
Business to use the great thing is if you want to do reports for the
Database for something specific, You can!

        I am on 01579 363386 7 days a week apart from Monday afternoons. if you
want any more info.

On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 05:44 -0700, viv.griffin@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I use MoneyDance but, it is not open source. You can try it out for 30
> days so, it may be worth a look to see if it suits you. I just use it
> for Home Accounts and really like it but, I don't know if it does
> invoicing ?

Kevin Lucas <kevin.lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Minions Shop (Cornwall's Top Shop)