Re: [LUG] Digitopia Torbay 2007 ?

Cool idea!

> Podcast productions - poems, plays using Audacity / Others

Considered getting in touch with Librivox - they're turning PD books
and poems into Audio Books :D

> Are you interested  in helping ?

I'd love to help - also you might be interested in my new project
that's almost finished now: http://questionsplease.org/freeme/

It's a disc promoting Free Culture which I plan to send around to MPs,
journalists and friends at uni - includes a GNU/Linux live cd too!

Anyway I could help though, I'd be more than happy too...

Jon