Re: [LUG] Temporarily stop mail?

Greg Dash wrote:
> Depends on what mail client your using. I use Gmail and I just
> re-direct them all into a label (folder) could set a re-direct for all
> your mail to a folder or even the trash. With the high traffic you can
> sometimes get from mailing lists its nice to have all mail in one
> folder and not in your inbox.
>
> Regards,
> Greg
>

> On 19/03/07, john.hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <john.hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Posted by "John Hansen" <john.hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>

>> I have unsuccessfully tried to stop DCLUG emails for a short period.
>> Is there a way so to do and if so how?
>>
>> John (Bude)
>> --
>> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>
>> Generated by the contributors page
>> in the members area at D+C GLUG
>> http://www.dcglug.org.uk/members/list.php
>> webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>

>> --
>>

> I am sure we are now using mail man for the list,  if you check your past mail you
> are sent a password reminder once a month and this e-mail usually has info on
> common mail man commands and how to get help,

You can visit the URLs to change your membership status or
configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery
or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

http://mailman.dclug.org.uk/options/list/e-mail

replace e-mail with your e-mail address,  however in my case it  puts
%40 in place of the @ symbol,  so I assume that %40 is either hex or
decimal for the @ symbol ascii value.

if its hex then 40  hex is 64 decimal

so use for example