Re: [LUG] Digital signed documents in Open Office

Hello,
I just thought I'd thank Paul for yesterday's meeting at the Monastery, a
great venue. It was my second meeting and I'm overcoming my initial
nervousness, especially as I'm not yet running Linux. I gathered a lot of
useful info. and generally had a fun time. It was a pleasure to get to
know everyone a bit better. There was only one problem, it's left me
wanting both a Flybook and a Toughbook. Those to blame know who they are.
LOL. It was a pleasure to get to know you all. Thanks again.
Clare