Re: [LUG] Dell Running Linux Survey

> Worth spending a couple of minutes completing survey, before the 23rd, at:
>
> http://www.dell.com/linuxsurvey

I've done it also.

I don't really see why people are getting wound up though.

In my opinion any exposure to the masses of LINUX is a good thing and will
assist it's adoption.  The general public don't care about the licensing
etc. any more than they care about the inner workings of an OS - a super
slick easy system is all they are interested in with no requirement to ever
have to manually edit anything nor to have to mess around to get things
working.

The great thing is that Dell has also seen the writing on the wall and is
clearly shifting it's image from that of MS recommendation only.

I am sure others will follow.

David

ex Technical Team Leader