Re: [LUG] [Dorset] Dell Running Linux Survey.

>     http://www.dell.com/linuxsurvey

 Answered it : but why must Dell think that I am in USA ?
 Putting co.uk for com still takes me to the same chauvinistic page.
 Following the link from "USA" you come not to an option to state your
real whereabouts but to a plug for Vista :-((

They could have worded it better (e.g. they don't mean "rank", do they!?)
and it would have given me confidence that they were really interested if
they'd given voters the /opportunity/ to identify themselves.

--
John Palmer
Preston near Weymouth, Dorset, England