[LUG] FW: What would you use for this?

Hi All

Just thought i would post this problem to see what options would suit best.

has anyone rolled out a multi gateway as in the attachment?

or have come across a good "how to".

I have looked at "route append" which looks that it will do what i want,

I will have at least 400 ip records which i need to route,

I currently have a shell script which updates the routing table, but this
has to be ran at every boot time . does anyone know of a betterway to make
this permanant. like you would with iptables.

in RH there are files in /etc/sysconfig/networking-scripts/route-eth*, but i
can't find my records in these files.

does anyone know if they are currently being stored in memory?

I have got the multi gateway working ok, but would like to use a basic linux
method to load/pop these routes, is there a set method?

any nice GUI to allow quick and easy adding and removing routing records.

Just in case i haven't made i very clear what i am wanting to do, I am
basically wanting all Office workers to use the ADSL gateway unless they are
using one of the 400 client ip records.

Hope to see you all on 17th

Regards

Sam

PS

so when would you use the following options?

iptables -A FORWARD
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING

19:19