Re: [LUG] pocket power

I would seriously advise everyone to keep clear of shitpocket. I ( and many other
people ) have never received goods from them and given up hope of getting any money
back after well over a year.
They are also well known to trading standards. A quick google will confirm a great
website does not mean great service. Especially wihen you can ring other supplers on
working telephone numbers to confirm stock availability or that don't charge your
card until ready to deliver !

Ray

Sent using Palm T3 & SPV C550