Re: [LUG] Dual boot Vista

Has he got a hidden Partition used for Recovery? the system disc is not
hda1 but hda2!
I had this on an Xp machine I couldn't get the system to dual boot even
with using Grub, Windoze boot.ini (modded to boot linx) or booting off a
usb disk. I put it down to Bios and the LVM?

--
Kevin Lucas <kevin.lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Minions Shop Cornwall's Top Shop