Re: [LUG] You know you are a linux geek when ....

Grant Sewell wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 13:41:35 +0000
> Julian Hall <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> Richard Brown wrote:
>>
>>> It is most definitely more important for your daughter to read Pingu
>>> and have numerous penguin soft toys!
>>>

>> Like the rock-hopper soft penguin I have on top of my printer?
>>
>> OK so at 36 I'm slightly older than said daughter... the point is? ;)
>>

> I don't think there's anything wrong with that at all... I was bought a
> penguin "washmit" a few years ago.  It still sits ontop of my
> monitor. :)
>
> --Grant.

Yeah,  nothing wrong with a toy penguins,   they're cute.   Much better
than having a real penquin sitting onto of your computer eh.  not that I
would want to try that,   i wonder if the people at the British arctic
survey have them,   given they use Linux (or did) and they have real
penguins out side.

Paul

--

DCLUG Meeting date SATURDAY 17th March 2007
10am - 4pm -

http://www.myspace.com/theoldmonastery

http://www.zleap.net
http://www.openoffice.org