Re: [LUG] Novell - SuSE presentations

Well I can arrange / attend meetings in torbay, specifically, Paignton,
are they willing to travel and perhaps do several talks at different
locations, and liase with the lug regarding dates,  adn take it from
there,  what I am thinking is that due to area,  we can hold several
meetings in devon / cornwall and they can perhaps attend more than one,
that will give max coverage.

Freebies,  etc etc welcome,   not just cd's but stickers, button badges,
mugs and other cool promotional stuff would be cool.

Paul

--

DCLUG Meeting date Thursday 22nd February 2007 - PRFC from 7:00
In process of booking meeting for March.

http://www.zleap.net
http://www.openoffice.org
http://www.linux.org