[LUG] Tablet driver compilation error (debian)

Hi

Can anyone help me with the following problem? I get the error http://pastebin.ca/345947 when generating the makefile, following the instructions at http://www.stud.fit.vutbr.cz/~xhorak28/index.php?page=WizardPen_Driver#4. I'm using Debian Testing.

--
Ben Goodger
#391382