Re: [LUG] [Fwd: Fw: car tax via pay as you go] off topic but...

james kilty wrote:
> Dear all
>
> I hope you don't mind me sending you this. It won't take much of your
> time. I have signed the petition.
>
> james kilty
> http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk

I signed this one yesterday.  As much as I'd love GPS technology in my
car, I wouldn't want it for this reason.  Saying that, my personal car
would be cheap to run (less than 2000 miles per year) but my company car
- well, that would cost a fair whack (over 18,000 miles per year).

The only on board computer I'd allow in my car would be a Linux box of
some description.

Rob