[LUG] [OT] Unix hardware up for a slug!

Hi,

Sorry if this is a little OT, I couldn't remember the regs on this sort
of thing on list and couldn't find any reference on the website. Slap
my wrist if I'm in the wrong and I'll promise not to do it again!

Anyway, I have a small collection of old Unix hardware sitting here that
I'm looking to get rid of. Short summary is: 1 SGI Indy r4600 133, with
original 17" graphite monitor and keyboard (and non-original 3 button
mouse); 2x Sparc Station 5 170s, 1 Sparc Classic (may well be doa), a
sun keyboard and mouse, a 13w3->vga adapter, a boxed virtually unused
version of Solaris 7 and a full suite of Irix software (6.5.14 iirc)
for the SGI (although the primary disks are copies and a few years old,
so aren't in any way guaranteed to work any more). One of the ss5s has
a cd drive, but the Indy doesn't.

Ideally I'd like to swap the lot for a good Linksys NSLU2 (any
3.5" external usb ide cases you've got would certainly sweeten the
deal), otherwise though I'd be hoping for around £65 for the lot.
I'm based in Penryn (although the hardware's in St. Agnes at the
moment) and might even be persuaded to deliver a reasonable distance.

Drop me a line if you want more detailed specs.

Cheers!

Dan

--
'The world of human aspiration is largely fictitious, and if we do not
understand this we understand nothing about man.' Ernest Becker