Re: [LUG] [Fwd: Vista has speech recognition hole]

Julian Hall wrote:

> Microsoft has admitted that speech recognition features in Vista could
> be hijacked so that a PC tells itself to delete files or folders.

I dare say if my GNOME desktop had speech recognition, it might have the
same issues.

sphinx2-bin isn't exactly user friendly, or easy to understand.

For most people using voice recognition, it is because they have no
choice, or limited choice, of ways of controlling their computer.