Re: [LUG] re all meeting suggestions

viv wrote:
> Since there are lots of different possible and preferred venues "on the
> table", I suggest that we compile a list of who is happy to go where :
>
> Bude
>
> Plymouth
>
> Tavistock
>
> Holsworthy
>
> Exeter
>

> I could create a document with all details in once I know everybody's
> preferences, unless someone can suggest a better way ? Is there
> somewhere on the site where we could post a document like this and
> everyone can view / edit it ?
>
> Viv

I have started something on the WIKI about this,  on the meetings
page,   there is a section for venues,  under which there is a link to a
section for the rugby club in Paignton,  whats available (e.g internet,
sockets, refreshments etc).

I think we should get a list up first,  with details as above,  then
work on who can make it to each meeting,  as if I want to print the info
off,  users may not want a list of names,  so that could be a separate
section altogether.

Paul