Re: [LUG] A West Devon Get Together ?

On Tuesday 30 January 2007 10:53:26 viv wrote:

> I have to admit that all of the places you mentioned are a lot nearer /
> easier for us to get to than Plymouth, including the Bude suggestion
> from John. Perhaps it's not feasible to be able to choose a location
> that will suit all ? Perhaps I should have been more specific than just
> suggesting 'West Devon'. In fact, we are nearer to North Cornwall. I'm
> not sure what the answer is except to have a lot of small meetings and
> everyone goes to whichever ones they can.

I think what would work best in this case is if you just choose a location and
tell people where it is, rather than trying to choose a location to suit
everyone because this is impossible due to the wide area the group covers.

There's absolutely no reason we can't have as many meetings in different
locations as people want - if you choose Tavistock and people can't make it,
there could always be additional meetings in Plymouth, North Cornwall or
anywhere else people want.

Regards,
David.

--