Re: [LUG] Meeting Bude

On Tue, 2007-01-30 at 12:31 +0000, john.hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Posted by "John Hansen" <john.hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>

> There seem to be 4-6 of us who could attend a Bude meeting on a Saturday.
> Steve has suggested Life's a Beach at Summerleaze as a venue.
> I know where it is but have not visited. Another possible venue could be the
> Brasserie on the Wharf.
>
> I am generally free most Saturday morning until mid March.
>
> I am very much a newbie with Kubuntu. I can access the web, use openoffice and now
> even use my printer! That is about it at the moment :-(
>

> John

John, I'm not sure that the possible venues you mentioned would be dog
friendly - it would be better for us if they were, if possible. It would
be great if we could bring them with us as they love a run on
Summerleaze beach.

We are relative newbies too - we've only been using Linux (Kubuntu and
Ubuntu) for about 4 months. However, we have overcome some interesting
obstacles so, may have something useful to contribute to any
discussions.

Viv