Re: [LUG] the map

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 12:21:39 +0000
Steve Marvell <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm on the map, but not got a username.

I'm not sure what you mean. You do have a Members Area username and
password - reminders go to everyone at the end of each month or at any
time via the homepage.

> Is that normal or have i just forgotten it?

The map doesn't show anything except the name of that member, from the
Members Area records. There is no other data shown in the "text
bubbles" for each dot.

Contact me off list if you have problems.

--

Neil Williams