[LUG] meetings + separate mailing list

Good to see all these meetings being arranged,  meeting on the 22nd is
still on,   I am working on getting internet access for the club so
hopefully by march we may have something, so Paignton at least can be a
regular meet venue with internet access for south devon.  I will
arrangte try  and meeting once a month, however I will also  try and
arrange meetings for a regular week, e.g 2nd thursday of the month.
(thats for later though)

paul