Re: [LUG] Meeting North Cornwall

On Tue, 2007-01-30 at 10:31 +0000, john.hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Posted by "John Hansen" <john.hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>

> Hi,
>
> I see meetings being proposed for Barnstable and now Tavistock but nothing in the
> Bude-Holsworthy area or Launceston.
> The other thing I note is that meetings are in the evening rather than
> daytime.
> Do any of you think a meeting on a Saturday morning/afternoon in say Bude would be
> of interest?
>
> John

John,

We could come to the Bude meeting too if it goes ahead and is at the
weekend. However, a dog friendly pub would be good as we could combine
it with taking our dogs for a run on the beach.

Philip, my husband, works some weekends so, I'd need to check
availability. However, he is finishing his current contract at the end
of Feb so, from the beginning of March, any time at the weekend would be
fine for us.

Viv