Re: [LUG] itunes

> Don't you hate it when someone's podcast is available through itunes.
>
> I just want it!
>
> What I could do with it a decent statement to give to these podcast
> types to encourage them to put them elsewhere.

It is annoying! Especially because it's so simple to create an rss
file and just provide it that way...personally for my podcast I've set
it up so you can get it with both an rss file and through itunes, it
took me five minutes!

Why not write the rss file for them and send it over? Then they'd just
need to link to it and add a new entry for each new episode which
takes 30 seconds.

Jon