Re: [LUG] OT: Anyone got an Amstrad PCW ?

On Saturday 27 January 2007 01:34, Tom Brough wrote:
> Ok this is very OT but ........
>
> Has anyone got a working Amstrad PCW with 720K drive ?
Would that be 5 1/4 inch ? If so you might be able to read it on a Linux
machine with a drive? I've got a drive in an old machine that you can borrow
- I don't actually know it it still works but you can borrow it if you like.
There are emulators for just about every machine that ever walked the earth
though you may have to run the emulator under dosemu.
Tom te tom te tom