Re: [LUG] OT: Wiki+CMS hybrid...

I'd go with Drupal. From my experience you can specify certain users
which are allowed to create/edit certain sections and then creating
the pages is as simple as clicking "Create content" and then "page".

Also Drupal has a wealth of plugins and extensions that will allow you
to tailor it to your specific needs. I've seen plugins for WYSIWYG
editors for creating new content and comments etc.

Jon