Re: [LUG] Lightning does strike twice.

tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Tom Potts wrote:
>>

>>> I do have a KLG530 Pci wireless adaptor but never found a linux driver for it??
>>>

> There is a comprehensive list of drivers at https://linux-wless.passys.nl/
> but I can't see the KLG530 in it. Who makes?
>
> Tony Sumner

http://www.dealtime.co.uk/xPF-KCORP-KCorp-KLG-530-Gold-Series-108Mbps-Desktop-PCI-Card

Made by KCorp - whoever they are.  A Google for 'KLG530 Linux' comes up
empty.

However I came across a post saying it uses an Atheros chipset.  If this
is correct, then possibly the MADWifi mailing list will be able to point
you in the right direction.

http://madwifi.org/wiki/Compatibility

That's not the end of the story though.  A post on pcpro.co.uk said that
the card has a Prism chipset and advised trying NDISWrapper.

It looks as though (like my old Pinnacle card) there is more than one
version.  Could you post the lspci -v response to see which you have?

Kind regards,

Julian