Re: [LUG] Did anyone who went to the meeting yesterday find my wallet?

Pappas. of Paignton,

I will ask when I go down tomorrow (club closed today) if you want to
phone the club the number is
01803 523431.  As for Heidi or Nick,  they run the bar etc.

Paul

--

DCLUG Meeting date Thursday 11th January 2007 - PRFC from 7:00

http://www.zleap.net
http://www.openoffice.org
http://www.linux.org