Re: [LUG] Pegasus Mail

On Mon, 2007-01-08 at 14:19 +0000, David Bell wrote:
> A sad day for M$ Windows users. I wonder if it has anything to do with Vista?
> Addendum is interesting re. open source.
>
> http://www.pmail.com/index.htm

Wow. We used Pegasus Mail and Mercury at UoP for a long time when we
were running Novell servers. One of the main problems we found was that
support was a bit slow, and David Harris seemed to refuse to make the
product open-source. On the other hand good on him for keeping it going
for so long :-)

John.