Re: [LUG] FAO Neil Stone

Simon Robert wrote:
> I've shifted to a fixed IP from eclipse and responded to your test
> message. It still go boing. I put in a support issue with eclipse, but
> have not heard back yet.
>
> And about XP disks, I found the packaging and restore disks while
> sorting out the attic over christmas so the laptop is now back to its
> pristine factory delivered state. How wonderful, not....
>
> Simon

Neil

I don't really understand how your uce-protect works. Sure I hit the
link on the bounce message and am told that IP address 91.84.23.73 has
been spam trapped within the last 7 days and is level 1 listed.

However if I actually query the database it responds that the IP is not
listed at any level.

Eclipse use the SORBS database, this doesn't list the address either.

Yours
   Simon

--
simon.robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx