Re: [LUG] [Fwd: Need help Mandriva]

Hi Simon - please pass this on to Rob.

Rob,

I probably can't help you from a technical point of view but, am happy
to download a copy of Mandriva for you and any other utilities you need.
I am new to Linux myself. You are welcome to come over to me and make
use of my internet access.

However, I am sure that one of the others would be better at sorting out
the problems with your modem. I have a adsl modem / router and have
never had to do anything as they always just work.

I am in London the rest of this week but, you are welcome to come over
next weekend, if it would be helpful.

Viv