Re: [LUG] EDSA Designs Christmas Office Hours

NvyDGFrJM7ttyzrbsyLwT6P7fC7xv8stsgu3GupSlKL3Qz5exjdqrRw==  to report
this email as spam to Sanctuary Housing's managed spam
filter,BlackSpider. (Do NOT click on 'remove me' or other links from
spam as that usually just confirms your email to the spammers and can
lead to malicious websites)