[LUG] Meeting Booked - 11th Jan 2007 - Paignton RFC

Hi

I have booked Paignton RFC for the 11th January (thursday),  2007,  I
tried to add this to the meeting venue page but it only allows 2005/6.
So if this can be fixed I will add it to the wiki,

Anyway usual place

Paignton RFC
Queens Park
Queens Road
Paignton
Devon

No Internet access,  but the bar will be open. Cost Free.

Meeting Subject :  what ever pans out, so if anyone has any suggestions
feel free.   Perhaps discuss what the lug plans to do in 2007,  for me
its the first meet since I returned from Canada.  So a good chance for
an update on whats happened since May.

Start time 7:30pm,  but I will be there from 7:00pm,   You can't park in
the ground,  but there should be space outside the club for parking,

Paul

--
http://www.zleap.net
http://www.openoffice.org