Re: [LUG] Inkjet utilities

There is a program called
escputil - maintenance utility for Epson Stylus printers
which may have to be installed.  there is also

also the following may be useful

libinklevel-dev - development files for libinklevel3
libinklevel3 - library for checking the ink level of your local printer

mtink - Status monitor and configuration tool for Epson inkjet printers
mtink-doc - Documentation for mtink

I got this through an
apt-cache search epson
query from debian,

I can't remember how I got all this working before,  but the above may
point you in the right direction,  it could be that there is no tool
installed to get the data in which case one of the above may help.

paul

--
http://www.zleap.net
http://www.openoffice.org