Re: [LUG] interesting points -

There is a general problem with the UK here. We are very much in no mans
land between the "corporatist" european system and the "individualist "
US style

> --
> Henry
> Thu Dec 14 10:03:51 GMT 2006

This year we donated our Christmas card budget to CRISIS to help homeless people
transform their lives.

We would like to take this opportunity to wish all our partners a Merry Christmas
and a Happy New Year.

http://www.crisis.org.uk/corporate-card/sanctuary

View our disclaimer at:
http://www.sanctuary-housing.co.uk/disclaimer.html